FOREIGN/NRI INFORMATION SERVICE
Eligibility For Admission:
Both the parents are situated abroad, or the student herself/himself is an NRI or any of them is working abroad. Here opportunities for all government colleges or semi-government colleges, private and deemed universities are available.
Any of the relative who working/settled abroad (generally 1st cousin for NRI Sponsored category) only applicable for Private Medical Colleges or Deemed Medical Universities across India
Admissions under NRI category are done with strict rules and regulations, to get under the NRI category one needs to follow strict rules and regulations and do the necessary paper work, once the initial process is complete, you will be granted admission and one need to pay the fees in respective currency.
45,000 + 8,100 (18% GST)
- FOREIGN/NRI INFORMATION SERVICE
CUSTOMIZED INFORMATION PROCESS DEFINITELY INCLUDES WITHOUT SAYING:
- Initial Formalities: Putting forward all your documents required for the processing your application forms. Every college has a different set of norms so looking completely into the process so that you don’t miss out on any opportunity because once a form is rejected you cannot apply again- based upon your preferences.
- Collecting Details: Once we have shared all the details of the documents with you, thereafter we proceed forward by applying to the desired shortlisted colleges you are looking into. Checking all the documents and then applying the same with all the universities
- Legal Papers Verification: Once you have shared all the documents with us we move forward and look into the papers whether all papers are fine or smoothing else needs to be done, as it’s the most important part before one fill the application form and counseling. Documentation is most important if not done properly could lead to cancelation of the application form and a missed opportunity
- Logistic Support For Documentation: After the completion of all legal formalities, we move ahead with processing of application form and counseling in colleges. Here one needs to physically go to colleges and submit the application form.